Since 2005, CTNewsJunkie has been your authentic source for professional news and analysis in Hartford and Washington.
This award-winning, Connecticut-owned-and-operated small business needs your membership support to continue producing impactful public service journalism on our state’s politics and public policy, with a keen focus on public health.
State policy is never simple. There are layers. There’s history. Outcomes are often counter-intuitive. We’re doing our best to verify what’s happening in clear, understandable language. If you appreciate the coverage, please do fill in a regular contribution amount that works & help us keep watch:
Membership allows readers to support our work and perhaps play a role in directing new areas of coverage. If you’d like to support our mission, please click below to make a contribution of your choice.
Why we’re doing this:
- Advertising-funded journalism is broken
- We’d love to cover more topics, but that takes funding
- We want our journalism to be free to all, not behind a wall
- Our readers’ voices matter to us
All active members will receive:
- Invites to our events (in-person or online), such as policy panel discussions or live interview feeds
- Opportunities to tell us topics you’d like us to cover
- Our Morning Coffee & Politics email newsletter, as well as others
- Our undying gratitude and love
- Members who contribute $75 or more per year can choose to receive a CTNewsJunkie coffee mug. Or you can opt to select a mouse pad or a magnet for your car or refrigerator.
Sign up right here and start supporting CTNewsJunkie!
You can join on a monthly, annual, or one-off basis by our suggested amounts or just pay what you want.
Firms that work in politics are encouraged to contact us about joining our Directory of Political Pros. We can help you find new clients while you help us produce dynamite journalism from the state Capitol.