Members of the Reopen Connecticut Advisory Group will hold a roundtable discussion today at 11 a.m. on the impact of COVID-19 on the state’s education system and its ability to reopen.
Members of the public who have questions for the group regarding the impact of COVID-19 on schools can .
Those participating in the roundtable will include:
• Moderator: Mark Ojakian, President of Connecticut State Colleges and Universities
• Dr. Joanne Berger-Sweeney, President, Trinity College (CCIC Chair)
• Beth Bye, Early Childhood Commissioner
• Miguel Cardona, Education Commissioner
• Dr. Matt Cartter, Department of Public Health State Epidemiologist
• Jan Hochadel, President of AFT Connecticut
• Thomas Katsouleas, President of UConn
• Rick Levin, Former President of Yale
• Glenn Lungarini, Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference
• Fran Rabinowitz, Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendents
• Rob Rader, Connecticut Association of Boards of Education
• Don Williams, Executive Director of CEA