Governor Lamont’s COVID-19 briefing for Thursday is scheduled for 4 p.m.
As of Thursday at 4 p.m., the state had tracked:
• 23,100 cases of COVID-19, up 631 since the previous day;
• 1,631 fatalities associated with COVID-19, up 95 from the previous day;
• 1,947 patients currently hospitalized with COVID-19, down 25 from the previous day, and;
• 71,497 patients had been tested for COVID-19, up 1,579 from the previous day.
We have provided some links to informational resources that might help solve some problems below … MORE
The IHME’s data was updated Tuesday and said the statewide peak for COVID-19 was April 20 at 204 deaths. Here’s the link to our page with the IHME chart. (You will need to selected Connecticut from the pulldown.)
• FoodShare – Hartford and Tolland Counties Mobile Pantry
• Medical Volunteers
• CARES Act & PPP Loans
• Domestic Violence Assistance or 888-774-2900
• PBS Kids