Matt Ford has Secretary of the State Denise Merrill on to discuss the 2020 Census effort. Listen below:
• Merrill: Connecticut Better Equipped To Handle Elections Than Iowa
• Connecticut Officials: Federal Funding, Legislative Districts At Stake In 2020 Census
• Connecticut Finds $500K For Census Outreach
• Blumenthal, Merrill Call For Funding To Keep Elections Secure Ahead Of 2020 Race
• Connecticut Officials Cautiously Celebrate Supreme Court Decision
• Voter Registration Bill In Trouble
• House Sends Bill Modifying Elections To Senate
The Municipal Voice on WNHH Community Radio in New Haven is produced by the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities (CCM), which is Connecticut’s largest nonpartisan, statewide association of towns and cities, representing 169 member municipalities. CCM advocates at the state level for issues affecting local taxpayers, and pools its buying power to negotiate more cost-effective services for communities.
DISCLAIMER: CCM is a member of CTNewsJunkie’s Directory and as such is included among the sponsors of this website. The views, opinions, positions, or strategies expressed by the author are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or positions of CTNewsJunkie.com.